Storm Relief Support Program
The $1,000 Storm Relief Customer Support program certificate is available to assist customers with verifiable damage to their vehicle.
In order to take advantage of the Storm Relief program…
- New vehicle must be purchased or leased between September 13, 2017 and October 31, 2017.
- Valid for New and untitled 2017 or 2018 Toyota models. $1,000 Customer Support Program Cash must be applied to the deal
- Insurance Claim documentation: Any customer that shows a copy of their insurance claim form or official verifiable documentation from their carrier indicating their vehicle was damaged (vehicle does NOT need to be a Toyota) or totaled as a result of severe weather or flooding between 9/6/17 and 9/12/17 will qualify for this Customer Support Cash Program
- Only 1 Customer Support Program Certificate can be used per new vehicle transactions.
- Offer ONLY available at participating Southeast Toyota Dealers (In Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina)
- Complete Customer Support Program Certificate and Insurance Claim/Verifiable documentation MUST BE included in the contract package at the time of booking the deal to be eligible for dealership reimbursement and received no later than December 31, 2017